- Lobster Bisque - Creamy and flavorful enhanced with cognac.
- Soup du Jour - Chef's daily features.
- Shrimp & Grits - Andouille sausage crown
- Blue Cheese Soufflé - Baby arugula, blueberries, candied bacon and vinaigrette
- Roasted Cauliflower Crepes - Chickpea and cauliflower tikka masala and cumin crème fraiché
- Summer Chopped Salad - Romaine, kale, strawberries, candied pecans, garbanzo beans, bleu cheese, carrots, and house French dressing.
- Filet Mignon & Shrimp - 4 oz. prime filet of beef and three jumbo shrimp. Truffle smashed potatoes and marsala demi
- Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass - Wild Mexican shrimp risotto, Swiss chard, and saffron butter sauce
- Sous vide "Prime" Creekstone Farms Petite Sirloin - 36 hour sous vide, truffle mashed potatoes and rosemary demi
- Amish Free Range Chicken & Scallop - Airline chicken breast, jumbo scallop, pesto creamed rice and sauce forestiere
- Modern Beef Wellington - 2 - 4 oz beef tenderloin, mushroom duxelle, puff pastry, Swiss chard, Brussels sprout pedals and sauce demi
- Lemon Butter Cake - Gooey lemon butter cake topped with vanilla ice cream
- Meyer Lemon Semi Friddo - Assorted berries and blueberry compote
- French Vanilla Crème Brulèe - Traditional with crispy sugar topping
- Local Maple Syrup Cheesecake - Door County cherry and compote
- Pistachio Layer Cake - Blood orange sorbet and pistachio bark
- House-Made Maple Bourbon Ice Cream - Coated in candied bacon