- Colcannon Poppers - Mashed potatoes whipped with Irish cheddar, cabbage, and sautéed onions. Rolled in Panko and fried served with Worcestershire gravy.
- Drunk Mushrooms - Sautéed mushrooms and garlic, deglazed with sweet honey & whiskey cream reduction, served over crostinis.
- Curried Apple and Parsnip Soup - Winner of De Pere soup walk.
- Guinness Pot Roast - Tender, slow cooked beef covered with our Guinness Gravy, served with fresh sautéed vegetables, and choice of potatoes.
- Cottage Pie - A nice variation of the classic. Seasoned shredded beef stewed with green peas, carrots, and onions, topped with homemade mashed potatoes and baked to a golden brown.
- O’Connell Street Salad - Seasonal fruit, aged cheddar cheese and spicy cashews on a bed of mixed greens tossed with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing, topped with grilled chicken.
- Creme Brûlée - Delicate seasonally flavored custard with a crispy caramelized sugar topping.
- Irish Bread Pudding - Traditional Irish bread pudding with craisins, soaked in warm whiskey butter sauce.
- Fresh Berries & Irish Creme Anglaise - Seasonal berries served in an Irish cream Creme Anglaise.